Tuesday, April 16, 2013

TEDMED 2013

I hope you have already heard about TED before (if not, seriously check it out here). TEDMED is a TED conference dedicated only to medical issues and it starts today. I hope medical imaging will be part of some talks...

The schedule of the conference is here, but most important it is possible to watch the conference online in real-time or on-demand following a couple of instructions. I'll see it later on-demand according to my interests and time. Right now, the talks I am looking forward are:
- Can Science take the next leap? by Francis Collins
- What's the 21st century version of prevention? by Danny Hillis
- How can we improve health care if doctors don't know if they do any good? by Michael E. Porter

The TEDMED experience:

The videos from last year can be accessed online in TEDMED youtube channel.

No comments:

Post a Comment