Thursday, January 2, 2014

TOP 2013

I haven't write in this blog for the past 4 months. However, writing this blog was one of the most fun things I have done last year. So, one of my New Year's resolutions is to keep writing this blog. Today, when I came back to the blogger website, I found out that this blog still has more than 1000 views per month... seems good enough reason to re-start writing!

2013 TOP posts were:
How does a painting look like on X-ray?
What does the Muse CD cover have to do with Medical Imaging?
Medical Imaging Conferences 2013

Since the Medical Imaging Conferences 2013 was so successful, I will post in the next days Medical Imaging Conferences 2014.

My wish for all of you in 2014:

Matthieu Ricard showing the scientists he is indeed the happiest man alive! Read more here.

No comments:

Post a Comment